Interface problems

Hi everyone

Deployed the library image to docker - xwiki:stable [16.2.0]-postgres-tomcat.

When changing the interface, problems arose with displaying the Notification icon. However, everything is displayed correctly in the preview (screenshot in attachment).
Please tell me what the problem was?
Screenshot_19

Hi!
You probably need to hard refresh the page to force a reload of this element.
Ctrl + Shift + R to hard refresh.

This happens for a few elements in the skin, the dropdown in the Applications Panel on the left does the same ^^’ You can easily spot those elements when trying to swap colortheme between a light one (Iceberg, or your own) and a dark one (e.g., Darkly).

Have a good day!
Lucas C.

Good afternoon

I tried reloading the page Ctrl + Shift + R, tried clearing the cache and browser history.
The error remains.

I assume that a display error occurs when generating the page

When the background-color property is disabled in the #tmNotifications>button block, the element display becomes correct (Screenshot_21).
Screenshot_21

I couldn’t find an option in the color settings that affects this.

It seems this style rule comes from the NotificationDisplayerUIX.

3 solutions:

• update the value of @navbar-default-bg which is used for this color as far as I can see (might not work with your use case) OR
  • Update the content of the NotificationDisplayerUIX stylesheet object on your instance (it’s a hidden document so hit x+x+x+h to see it when you search) OR
  • Use a more specific selector in your advanced LESS so that you can override the default one with your value, such as #tmNotifications > button.dropdown-toggle

Let me know if that works with you :slight_smile:

Lucas

The first step fixed the problem - forced the value transparent

Thank you :pray:

1 Like