How uninstall xwiki on linux

There is probably bug - after trying some themes from themes menu and upgrading everything suddenly out of blue fonts size at both sidebars appeared bigger and everything underlined. Nothing helped even after changing to default style. Im not 100% sure that it was reason but something spoiled css style at sidebars.

After this i tried uninstall and install xwiki again. What was my big suprise when after initialization i saw again the same settings which i set up before - it remember somehow. So next time during apt purging i checked if xwiki mysql database was indeed deleted, deleted manually /etc/xwiki and every folder in system which had something to do with xwiki name.I even removed tomcat. Reinstaled xwiki and suprise… it still remember past settings.

My question is:
How to purge xwiki installation…i would like try another fresh install and give it one more chance.

On Debian XWiki store data in only two places:

• the database
  • /var/lib/xwiki/data

and the configuration in /etc/xwiki.

What remember your theme might actually be your browser, you should make sure you clean the browser cache.

Thats not this case, because i tried alternate not used before browsers also (it was my first step chrome and edge) - to no avail . Its not the cache. As i mentioned i deleted also every xwiki folder inlcuding of course these one you mentioned above. it remembered ALL settings - including admin settings and so on. Thats why i wrote this post because it’s very strange for me.

After deep purging/reinstaling many things even inlcuding java, mysql, rebooting machine etc new problem arrived. These services works ok as always, but after a few hours im not able to install xwiki succesfull. Apt-get install xwiki-tomcat9-myslq and it mess up with tomcat9. Cant even load mypage:8080/xwiki (tomcat mypage:8080 works fine)

(error 404 showing up after 100% initialization)
HTTP Status 404 – Not Found
Type Status Report
Message /xwiki/
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Im familiar with apache but not tomcat. I dont know why xwiki has another problem and whether previous problem (keeping old settings) still exist.

Are you sure that recent updates for xwiki packages are ok ? Installing them should be as easy as before, but is not.

Update: Nevermind. I gave up and unistalled everything.
Regards.