Glossary application does not render anymore

The subpage must have glossary definition (a glossary xobject)!

Again, I think you’re not understanding what these macros are for. I’ll repeat it: they are NOT to display glossary entries referenced in pages.

1 Like

You are correct of course. I read the extension page a few times and only then I noticed the subtle difference betwen REFERENCED entries and DEFINED entries.

The macro lists DEFINED entries.
In documents, you do not define entries, you REFERENCE already defined entries.

I guess my confusion is because I don´t really understand how you can have entries defined in different pages, as the app seems to be run from a single place and thus the entries would always be inserted in the app main page.

And also because I searched the Glossary with a objective in my head (to have a chapter, per page, with Definitions and Terms, per ISO 9001, that could be printed with the main document if needed.

Unfortunatelly, it seems I can´t do that with Glossary extension, so I guess I will write them per document.

Thanks VMasol. Sorry for being a little obtuse. XWiki has lots of functionalities, but that also makes it a little more difficult for people with less technical knowledge.

I’ve now added documentation about multiple glossaries at https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Glossary/GlossaryApplication/#HMultipleGlossaries

I hope this helps.

1 Like