Make a Login Panel

Good PM. Is there a way to make a Login Panel inside the wiki. Like put it on the left side Panel for faster login purposes.

Thank you.

Yes you can do that. See https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Panels%20Application#HCreation-Edition

Note that you have the login link in the top right hamburger menu.

Thank you for responding quick.

What I mean by this sir is does anyone know how to make one? I already made myself a panel and just copied the content of the login.vm to the panel builder but when I was trying the panel, it only sends me to the login page.

Just copying the login.vm into the panel content does not work, because that contains other code, especially the one redirecting you the the login page, was you noted.

You will need to remove everything before <form id="loginForm" action="$doc.getURL('loginsubmit')" method="post" class="xform"> and everything after the closing </form> to make it work.

Also you might need to wrap the resulting text into an html-macro (i.e. put {{html}} at the very start and {{/html}} after the of the text. If that results in an error message that the html-macro cannot be used in inline mode, try adding an empty line before the {{html}} and after the {{/html}}.

I hope that helps - I have to admit I did not try it myself.

Edit: I just tried, and while the result does not look very good layout-wise, it works, as long as I leave the

{{velocity}}
#panelheader('LoginForm')

at the beginning and the

#panelfooter()
{{/velocity}}

at the end of the panel content.