Impossible to connect /Deleted users

Hello, trying to connect to xwiki this morning I found that my server was stopped and the cause is unknown to me. After starting the server, I can not connect to my wiki anymore with all users. When trying to reinitialize the password of one of the users, I get like message: the user does not exist.
How could I do to get all the users of the wiki? How will I be able to connect?

Thank you

Jovial N

it’s also unknown to us :slight_smile: You need to check your xwiki logs.

I looked at the log files of my server. I found no error message or anything that could help me solve the problem.
However, where would I find the log file specific to xwiki?

What OS are you running? What xwiki distribution did you install? That’ll help us figure out where your logs are for your particular installation.

Ubuntu 14 and xwiki enterprise 8.1

I was able to log in using the superadmin account but all my pages were deleted including all the users I had created. Can someone help me please?

Maybe your hibernate.cfg.xml file points to another database? :slight_smile: That would explain this. If you haven’t explicitly deleted all the pages then it cannot happen.

Thank @vmassol

My knowledge on this subject is quite limited. Another application has been installed on the server using Msql. Maybe my file point to one of the databases in the server.
How can I change the score of my file?

Not sure what you mean. You just need to edit your hibernate.cfg.xml file then it mean you’re not the one set this up and you haven’t done an xwiki install so not ideal :slight_smile: You could follow the install guide athttps://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/AdminGuide/Installation/InstallationWAR/#HInstallandconfigureaRelationalDatabase