I could jump to Global Administration

In the last version, after I installed it, I could jump to Global Administration: Home directly, but not now. I don’t know how to configure it, please tell me, thanks

Your breadcrumb doesn’t look good: “bin” and “view” shouldn’t be there. Looks like your XWiki instance is not properly configured.

I upgraded from 10.10 to 10.11.10 using XAR imports.10.11.10 new installation. Now, I’m trying to install it again for testing.

I’ve reinstalled my wiki, but it seems to have the same problem

It’ll be hard to help you without knowing more about what you did precisely because if you use the default install you won’t get this. It means you have some special setup somewhere (maybe you modified xwiki configuration files, maybe you have a proxy/webserver in front of xwiki, etc).

Thanks

I didn’t do any special configuration, but it’s worth noting that I installed the extension offline at initialization time using xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-xip-10.11.9. Zip. I’m not sure if this is the reason.

We would still need the list of exact steps you did so that someone could try to reproduce.

Ok, I will sort out my deployment steps and send them later.That time is expected tomorrow, thank you

你好,下面是我的wiki部署过程:
1)我已经安装好全新的 OS,MySQL 5.7,java1.8.0_191,Tomcat 7.0.90
2) yum install -y libreoffice libreoffice-headless
3) 安装xwiki 到tomcat .这里 xwiki_app是我的tomcat
# unzip xwiki-platform-distribution-war-10.11.9.war -d /usr/local/xwiki_app/webapps/xwiki/
# cp mysql-connector-java-5.1.26.jar /usr/local/xwiki_app/webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/lib/
4)修改数据库连接
#vim /usr/local/xwiki_app/webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml
5)vim /usr/local/xwiki_app/webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/xwiki.properties
# 修改下列信息,这里/data/xwiki_data/ 在之前已经配置完成
openoffice.autoStart=true
openoffice.homePath=/usr/lib64/libreoffice/
environment.permanentDirectory=/data/xwiki_data/
6)vim /usr/local/xwiki_app/webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/xwiki.cfg

# 修改下列信息
    xwiki.store.recyclebin.content.hint = file
    xwiki.store.attachment.hint = file
    xwiki.store.attachment.versioning.hint = file
    xwiki.store.attachment.recyclebin.content.hint=file
    xwiki.store.attachment.recyclebin.hint = file
  1. finally, sh/usr/local/xwiki_app/bin/startup.sh starts to initialize my wiki

It is worth noting that I may directly

#unzip xwiki-platform-distribution-flavor-xip-10.11.9.zip -d /data/xwiki_data/extension/repository/

After this is done, it is still incorrect.So, I tried installing the extension online and found some errors:

2019-11-19 18:07:54,898 [XWiki Solr index thread] ERROR l.j.i.JARFileTranslationBundle - Failed to parse resource [jar:file:/data/xwiki_data/extension/repository/org%252Ewebjars%253Acodemirror/5%252E24%252E2/org%252Ewebjars%253Acodemirror-5%252E24%252E2.jar!/ApplicationResources_en.properties] as translation bundle 
java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:225)
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:155)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:99)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConnection.java:122)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(JarURLConnection.java:152)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.loadResourceLocaleBundle(AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.java:143)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.createBundle(AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.java:183)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getSynchLocalizedBundle(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:91)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getLocalizedBundle(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:75)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getTranslation(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:108)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.DefaultLocalizationManager.getTranslation(DefaultLocalizationManager.java:76)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:365)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:342)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:315)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:216)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:169)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor283.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.doInvoke(UberspectImpl.java:395)
	at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:384)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:173)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:280)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:369)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:342)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluateInternal(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:259)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluate(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:222)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluate(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:198)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.evaluateTitle(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:247)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.displayTitle(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:166)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.display(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:150)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.display(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:59)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:96)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:39)
	at org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:123)
	at org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:52)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:68)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:42)
	at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedTitle(XWikiDocument.java:1617)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.metadata.DocumentSolrMetadataExtractor.setFieldsInternal(DocumentSolrMetadataExtractor.java:103)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.metadata.AbstractSolrMetadataExtractor.getSolrDocument(AbstractSolrMetadataExtractor.java:133)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.getSolrDocument(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:504)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.processBatch(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:411)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.run(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:377)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2019-11-19 18:07:54,899 [XWiki Solr index thread] ERROR l.j.i.JARFileTranslationBundle - Failed to parse resource [jar:file:/data/xwiki_data/extension/repository/org%252Ewebjars%253Acodemirror/5%252E24%252E2/org%252Ewebjars%253Acodemirror-5%252E24%252E2.jar!/ApplicationResources.properties] as translation bundle 
java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:225)
	at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:155)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
	at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:99)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConnection.java:122)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getInputStream(JarURLConnection.java:152)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.loadResourceLocaleBundle(AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.java:143)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.createBundle(AbstractURLResourceTranslationBundle.java:183)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getSynchLocalizedBundle(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:91)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getLocalizedBundle(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:75)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getTranslation(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:108)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.getTranslation(AbstractCachedTranslationBundle.java:114)
	at org.xwiki.localization.internal.DefaultLocalizationManager.getTranslation(DefaultLocalizationManager.java:76)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:365)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:342)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:315)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:216)
	at org.xwiki.localization.script.LocalizationScriptService.render(LocalizationScriptService.java:169)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor283.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.doInvoke(UberspectImpl.java:395)
	at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:384)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:173)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:280)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:369)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:342)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluateInternal(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:259)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluate(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:222)
	at org.xwiki.velocity.internal.DefaultVelocityEngine.evaluate(DefaultVelocityEngine.java:198)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.evaluateTitle(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:247)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.displayTitle(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:166)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.display(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:150)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.display(AbstractDocumentTitleDisplayer.java:59)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:96)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:39)
	at org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:123)
	at org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:52)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:68)
	at org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:42)
	at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedTitle(XWikiDocument.java:1617)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.metadata.DocumentSolrMetadataExtractor.setFieldsInternal(DocumentSolrMetadataExtractor.java:103)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.metadata.AbstractSolrMetadataExtractor.getSolrDocument(AbstractSolrMetadataExtractor.java:133)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.getSolrDocument(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:504)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.processBatch(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:411)
	at org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.DefaultSolrIndexer.run(DefaultSolrIndexer.java:377)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

And then, it now looks like this

I installed version 10.10 and initialized it online, it seems to be normal, I wonder if there is something missing in the new version, or a change I didn’t know about

It’s exactly the same thing as installing the extension from a remote repository, it just skip the download part. You should definitely have the XWikiPreferences page.

I tried installing the old 10.10 version again, and it seemed normal, but in 10.11.9, it did have errors.