How to reorder navigation panel?

Dear XWiki users,
I needed to make a dynamic menu and I decided to do it through the navigation panel and put the order in the right way, I clicked save, but the order did not change, what could be the reason and how could I do it

I tried a bunch of ways, but in the standard tree macro, when I click on the link, the tree collapses (and it’s important for me to keep the structure)
Thank you in advance)

The order is automatic ATM (alphabetical order). You can re-order the tree nodes but the order is not saved. We need to implement https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16453 .

And here we are, more than three years later, still not implemented…

I can understand your frustration but this is not helping… What have you done in 3 years to help out? :slight_smile:

Note that if you don’t have technical skills, you can help by sponsoring a feature.

If you’re curious, you can see what has been done in the past 3 years (5113 issues closed).

I didn’t say nothing was done, I pointed out that a half-developped feature (the UI allows item reordering) is not finished (the state is not saved): so yeah, both misleading and frustrating.

3 Likes