HI! I add the oidc Dependencies to the WEB-INF/lib folder , but I were failed!

I follow it
https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/OpenID%20Connect/OpenID%20Connect%20Authenticator/#HPrerequisites26InstallationInstructions to add oidc to my XWiki 10.4 manually . But Where I up tomcat, I got failed with the logs:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed to get fields for class [org.xwiki.contrib.oidc.auth.internal.OIDCClientConfiguration] because the class [Lorg/xwiki/contrib/oidc/provider/internal/OIDCManager;] couldn’t be found in the ClassLoader.
at org.xwiki.component.util.ReflectionUtils.getAllFields(ReflectionUtils.java:72)
at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentDescriptorFactory.createComponentDescriptor(ComponentDescriptorFactory.java:132)
at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentDescriptorFactory.createComponentDescriptors(ComponentDescriptorFactory.java:105)
at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentAnnotationLoader.register(ComponentAnnotationLoader.java:168)
at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentAnnotationLoader.initialize(ComponentAnnotationLoader.java:136)
at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentAnnotationLoader.initialize(ComponentAnnotationLoader.java:118)
at org.xwiki.component.embed.EmbeddableComponentManager.initialize(EmbeddableComponentManager.java:151)
at org.xwiki.container.servlet.XWikiServletContextListener.contextInitialized(XWikiServletContextListener.java:62)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5314)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:753)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1092)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:1834)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

How I can add oidc manually.Because I have modify some source code from https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/oidc aim to let it work fine with my own oauth2-server.

How much jar should I add to lib?What were that?

Ideally none. You should really install it as extension.

If you insist on putting JARS in WEB-IN/lib you will need to make sure to download all the dependencies listed as explain in the documentation you linked.

Hi,

I have the same problem, and it’s impossible to install nothing without the extension, I put it all the jars included the the dependencies listed and nothing…