Document tree doesn't load properly

Hi,

I have Xwiki 8.0 platform and in one of server I have problem with loading document navigation tree in breadcrumb, dashboard and document tree index.

In the first request of loading document navigation the ajax response json with content-type: application/json but on the next times response contains json schema but content-type is text/plain.

When I waiting some times (or change request parameter) the response is in type application/json but next response is in text/plain type.

When content-type is text/plain browser console shows error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in [{“id”:“document:bs:Main.WebHome”,“text”:“Baza Wiedzy”,“icon”:“fa fa-file-o”,“children”:true,“data”:{“id”:“bs:Main.WebHome”,“type”:“document”,“validChildren”:[“translations”,“attachments”,“attachment”,“classProperties”,“objects”,“document”,“pagination”],“hasContextMenu”:true,“draggable”:true,“canDelete”:true,“canMove”:true,“canCopy”:true,“createDocumentURL”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/create/Main/WebHome"},“a_attr”:{“href”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/view/Main/"}},{“id”:“document:bs:Sandbox.WebHome”,“text”:“Sandbox”,“icon”:“fa fa-file-o”,“children”:true,“data”:{“id”:“bs:Sandbox.WebHome”,“type”:“document”,“validChildren”:[“translations”,“attachments”,“attachment”,“classProperties”,“objects”,“document”,“pagination”],“hasContextMenu”:true,“draggable”:true,“canDelete”:true,“canMove”:true,“canCopy”:true,“createDocumentURL”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/create/Sandbox/WebHome"},“a_attr”:{“href”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/view/Sandbox/"}},{“id”:“document:bs:XWiki.WebHome”,“text”:“Kategoria XWiki”,“icon”:“fa fa-file-o”,“children”:true,“data”:{“id”:“bs:XWiki.WebHome”,“type”:“document”,“validChildren”:[“translations”,“attachments”,“attachment”,“classProperties”,“objects”,“document”,“pagination”],“hasContextMenu”:true,“draggable”:true,“canDelete”:true,“canMove”:true,“canCopy”:true,“createDocumentURL”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/create/XWiki/WebHome"},“a_attr”:{“href”:"/xwiki/wiki/bs/view/XWiki/"}}]
at r (jquery.js:577)
at Function.each (jquery.js:359)
at g (tree.min.js:1)
at Object.I (tree.min.js:1)
at j (jquery.js:3148)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:3260)
at x (jquery.js:9314)
at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery.js:9718)

Selection_019

I show similar problem with EditModeClass object and disable annotation but this not works in this case.

Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Not really sure how to help you. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache? Does this reproduce on newer versions of XWiki?