All macros are disabled in CKEditor after upgrade to 10.11.9 (SOLVED)

Welp, just learned about an issue due to our recent upgrade to 10.11.9 from 8.4.2: All of our macros are essentially disabled in CKeditor (version 1.37).

We can see the list of macros, and can select them, but all of the input boxes in each macro’s popup that we use to put the parameters are missing. I did not notice any conflicts during the upgrade… I’m wondering if uninstalling CKEditor and reinstalling would make any difference?

Thanks, my team really needs to use certain macros like tooltip, etc

Did you try to clear you browser’s cache? You should also check the JavaScript console from the browser’s developer tools to see if there is any error message logged when the macro parameters are displayed. Finally you can check, using the Network tab from the same developer tools, the HTTP request that is made when the macro parameter dialog is opened. Look for the JSON response of this request and see if you spot something abnormal.

Yes, I did clear the browsers, etc. I managed to get it fixed though… I ended up uninstalling CKEditor altogether and reinstalling it, and letting it overwrite instead of merge anything. Seemed to do the trick, although the macros seem to work a little slower and sometimes fail, they are at least editable now.